Exploration II: Advanced Principles furthers the Scout's study of terrain negotiation. This skill involves military level training, imparting an even greater bonus for climbing hills. The Scout also learns basic camouflage techniques, granting them the ability to use musks to mask their scent. The Scout may then approach some aggressive creatures without fear of being attacked.
- Credits: 2000
- Experience: 5000 Scouting Experience
- Skill Points: 3
- Previous Skill Box: Exploration I: Fundamentals
- Can be learnt from another player: Yes
- Can be learnt from a Trainer: Yes
- Must be learnt from a Trainer: No