During Harsh Environment Training, the Scout learns the techniques necessary to negotiate extremely harsh environments such as snow-capped peaks or dense jungle. This training further reduces the movement penalty for climbing hills. The Scout also increases their ability to effectively hide themselves from the attention of aggressive creatures.
- Credits: 3000
- Experience: 10000 Scouting Experience
- Skill Points: 4
- Previous Skill Box: Exploration II: Advanced Principles
- Can be learnt from another player: Yes
- Can be learnt from a Trainer: Yes
- Must be learnt from a Trainer: No